3 holidays worth the read!

Christmas! One of every little kids favorite day of the year! Christmas is one of my favorite holidays because its filled with joy, happiness, delight and many other things. But as I have a divorced family I  get two Christmases! Also a couple extra gifts from my relatives around Christmas eve! I usually spend the day with my dad or mom depending on who’s turn it is. While the next day I go to the other parents house for that Christmas. For more things about Christmas look here!

July the fourth! This is one of more favorite holidays because the fireworks! I love setting them up and watching them explode! It is also a time for picnics, good food, fun, and etc. Its also fun watching them make different shapes and forms in the sky! I usually go to a relatives around that time to celebrate including with my cousins!

Halloween! This is my last but not least favorite holidays because whats better then FREE CANDY! Because I also love scaring people and having fun with my friends. Including I love hitting the big houses cause the people there are retired and LOADED with candy bars the size of my face! Okay, I may be exaggerating a little bit. But hey, you get the point! Halloween is sooooooo fun for me! For more facts, look here!

November Jack-O-LanternCreative Commons License Mike Maguire via Compfight