For Lacrosse, You Must Be A Boss

Lacrosse, it isn’t the most popular sport right now, but it is the most fastest growing sport in the world. Lacrosse is a sport where you have a stick and a ball. And a goal at both sides of the field with a circle around it called the crease. That’s the goalies area ONLY. Each goal is one point, and there are eleven men on the field at all times. The positions are middy’s ,attackers, and defensive man. I am a attacker and my job is to score. And I can’t cross the half field line ever!

As an attacker I play for the Union Raiders Youth Lacrosse team and this is my first year playing.  My gear is from online at dicks sporting goods. My helmet is an R, and my stick is a lacrosse stick that is from Dicks Sporting Goods also. Lacrosse also starts in the spring, last year it started in the winter and the game last year was in 20 degrees weather!

What you can do in lacrosse is check people. Checking somebody is by grabbing the inside of the stick and pushing against somebody’s back to try and make sure they fall down. Also you may turn your stick upside down and constantly poke the person in front of you on the other team. Whenever you have the ball though, you must cradle it if you plan on running. Cradling is where you rotate the stick forward then backwards. This is my favorite sport, I will always love it.

Ground Control 2022 Southern Exposure-41

Mark Hergan via Compfight

One Reply to “For Lacrosse, You Must Be A Boss”

1. Good blog bro:)