An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.

As many people want to be a doctor, its not as easy as you think. There are many different doctors to, here are some of them. As the responsibility of being a doctor I would want to be a therapist. The reason for this one job is because I am social and like to talk with other people. I like to solve problems between people or other things. But there are many responsibilities.

Some many responsibilities for being a therapist is knowing that if you give them certain advice and it doesn’t help them but make it worse, they will be very upset and you could be fired. Your job for being a therapist is to help solve problems with marriage, mental, social, and addiction problems. I must provide service to hospitals, communities and resident based settings. I must develop good ways for people to cope with there problems in a healthy, environment and socially friendly way. And if i don’t then I wouldn’t be doing my job.

But I also have to treat people with mental illnesses and breakdowns including I also have to deal with people and there phobias. I also must have the ability of waiting, A.K.A. PATIENCE. Because getting ride of phobias, mental illnesses and breakdowns can be very hard. I also have to maintain my patients eating disorders and anger levels. I must make sure they are healthy for certain exams they have to do to stay healthy. And stay calm with a good attitude. In case you are still interested here are some more things. Is this the job for you?

vision therapist at suburban eye careCreative Commons License John Jacobi via Compfight